CTEK Multi US 3300 Battery Charger and Cigarette Plug Adaptor Combo $79.99
CTEK Cigarette Adaptor
CTEK Cigarette Adaptor $11.99
CTEK Charger Information
The Multi US 3300 has a fully automatic, four step charge
1. Desulphation Runs a complete charge cycle within a fraction of a second. The cycle repeats during the whole desulphation phase. Every cycle recovers some lead sulphate into useful material.
2. Bulk Charging where 80% of the energy is returned. The charger delivers a constant current until the battery voltage has reached the set level.
3. Absorption Final part of the charge up to 100%. The battery voltage is kept constant at the set level, during which time the current drops gradually.
4. Pulse Maintenance charging. The state of charge varies between 95% and 100%. A pulse is sent out to the battery if the voltage drops. This keeps the battery in trim when not in use. The charger can be connected for months at a time.
Using the MULTI US 3300 gives your battery an optimum service life and operational reliability.
To protect the charger from overheating, the MULTI US 3300 is fitted with power limitation. The power reduces when the ambient temperature increases. The power also reduces if the charger were to be covered, which protects the charger from damage. The charger continues to work, but at a lower output. When the ambient temperature drops, the power automatically increases again.
* Back current drain is what drains the battery if the charger is connected without the power cord connected. The MULTI US 3300's extremely low back current drain corresponds to 1Ah per month. Many other chargers have 1Ah per day.
** Ripple denotes the amount of interference there is to the current and voltage. A high current ripple heats the battery and shortens its life. A linear charger has a current ripple of 70 - 400% which is much larger than the maximum 5% for a modern sealed battery. Voltage ripple could harm other equipment, which is connected to the battery. The MULTI US 3300's ripple is only 2%. The battery gains a long service life and there is no risk of damage to other electronic devices connected to the battery.