CTEK Battery Charger Multi US3300 The worlds smartest battery charger
Features and Benefits
Four step, fully automatic switch mode model.
Charges lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, Gel and AGM) from 2Ah to 90Ah.
Maintenance pulse charging increases battery life and gives superb performance.
Charges even drained batteries.
Pulse recover of slightly sulphated batteries.
Three unique charging modes for use on small batteries, large batteries and a special cold mode that is also suitable for AGM batteries.
Low back current drain, low ripple and input voltage independent (85-125V).
High efficiency: 85%
Delivered with two interchangeable connection leads, one with clamps, and one with eyelet terminals.
The charger can by connected for months, ideal for seasonal vehicles.
Compact design with mounting holes for permanent assembly.
2 year warranty.
Features for Safer Use
Electronic safe, the charger will not damage vehicle electronics. The battery does not normally need to be disconnected from the vehicle when charging.
Minimal gas build-up and a patent-pending spark protection system.
Short circuit and reverse polarity protected.
Splash and dust proof.
Progressive temperature protection.
CTEK Multi US 3300 Battery Charger $69.99
CTEK Multi US 3300 Battery Charger and Cigarette Plug Adaptor Combo $79.99
CTEK Cigarette Adaptor
CTEK Cigarette Adaptor $11.99
CTEK Charger Information
The Multi US 3300 has a fully automatic, four step charge
1. Desulphation Runs a complete charge cycle within a fraction of a second. The cycle repeats during the whole desulphation phase. Every cycle recovers some lead sulphate into useful material.
2. Bulk Charging where 80% of the energy is returned. The charger delivers a constant current until the battery voltage has reached the set level.
3. Absorption Final part of the charge up to 100%. The battery voltage is kept constant at the set level, during which time the current drops gradually.
4. Pulse Maintenance charging. The state of charge varies between 95% and 100%. A pulse is sent out to the battery if the voltage drops. This keeps the battery in trim when not in use. The charger can be connected for months at a time.
Using the MULTI US 3300 gives your battery an optimum service life and operational reliability.
To protect the charger from overheating, the MULTI US 3300 is fitted with power limitation. The power reduces when the ambient temperature increases. The power also reduces if the charger were to be covered, which protects the charger from damage. The charger continues to work, but at a lower output. When the ambient temperature drops, the power automatically increases again.
* Back current drain is what drains the battery if the charger is connected without the power cord connected. The MULTI US 3300's extremely low back current drain corresponds to 1Ah per month. Many other chargers have 1Ah per day.
** Ripple denotes the amount of interference there is to the current and voltage. A high current ripple heats the battery and shortens its life. A linear charger has a current ripple of 70 - 400% which is much larger than the maximum 5% for a modern sealed battery. Voltage ripple could harm other equipment, which is connected to the battery. The MULTI US 3300's ripple is only 2%. The battery gains a long service life and there is no risk of damage to other electronic devices connected to the battery.