1) Flat head screw driver. 2) Metric wrenches or sockets
1) Start by removing the passenger side Fuel Rail Cover and locating the crank case valley pan hose. It is shaped like a U
Before starting installation Close the Petcock Valve on the bottom of the can Closed is screwed out (away from the bottom of the can)
2) Remove it and set it aside
3) This application uses braided lines ( not included ) instead of the black rubber line that comes with the Catch Cans. If you are going to make the switch, make sure you get fuel line, which can be purchased at a local Auto store. Used 3 feet of 3/8 inch braided fuel line. Measure the line the way you want it to run and then taped off the section with electrical tape and cut it with a hack saw. Cutting the braided line on the tape keeps the braid from getting frayed. This is a good time to get some new hose clamps while you are at it.
Mount the crank case valley hose and the return hose.
Braided line mounted
4) Bolt the CCA Catch Can on the passenger side head with supplied bolt. You may need to slightly bend the bracket to get the proper fit.
Catch Can Mounting Location
5) Attach the return hose to the bottom nipple on the catch can.
6) Attach the crank case valley hose to the top nipple on the catch can
Crank Case Hose
7) Congratulations, you are done! Start up the car and check for leaks, and then buttoned everything back up.
Installed Oil Catch Can
Pre 2003 LS1 Set up
Pre 2003 LS1 PCV
Pre 2003 Ctch Can Install
These instructions are provided for information purposes only. Do not attempt installation of any CCA part if you are not a qualified mechanic.
For proper jacking instructions for your Corvette, please consult your owners manual.
Custom Corvette Accessories accepts no responsibility of damage to your vehicle during installation of our parts and accessories.
Custom Corvette Accessories accepts no responsibility for damage to your vehicle while using our installed parts during operation of your vehicle.
Custom Corvette Accessories suggests that you contract a qualified mechanic for installation of all parts and accessories.